Tree Surgery, Tree and Shrub Bed Maintenance
Cutting Edge prides itself on offering an effective and reliable Tree Surgery service. Our expertise and experience enable us to complete a comprehensive and safe tree surgery operation for the following:
· Tree felling
· Stump removal
· Large hedge trimming
· Tree Preservation Order Management
· Crown thinning and reduction
Our professional tree surgeons are qualified to NPTC standards, offering broad knowledge and ability to maintain and improve tree health, by identifying diseases and applying road and traffic management for areas where appropriate.
Conforming to health and safety requirements and licenses, our tree service personnel are fully qualified to use surgical tree equipment (including chainsaws, ropes, and harnesses). The regulations and qualifications that are applied enable us to maintain high-quality standards in the arboriculture industry.
Maintenance of shrub beds is vital not only to create an area that is aesthetically pleasing, but to keep your shrubs as healthy as possible. Shrub health can be controlled in several ways:
· Weed control - by a hand weeding method or mechanical, all weeds are removed from beds.
· Herbicides – after weeds are removed all areas are sprayed in order to reduce re-growth.
· Infill - if unfortunately, any shrubs are lost, we can replace to infill gaps in the planting plans to stop weeds over competing shrubs.
· Bark mulching - when the beds are weeded and sprayed with herbicides the beds are generally covered in bark mulch, this again not only makes beds look great it also prevents weed re-growth.
We will maintain beds on a cycle that suits your garden whether it is ornamental, and the beds need high degrees of attention or whether they are fast-growing shrub beds that do not need such intense maintenance.